Monday, September 28, 2009

So, just how hard can it be?

Tonight, I decided that I want to write a musical! It sounds a little ambitious, I know, especially because I can only write lyrics. I can't play any instument, and I don't know too much about writing musicals. Ok, that's a lie, I don't know a thing about writing musicals.

So why a musical? I love music and musicals, and I've got a passion for telling stories. I'm young and creative and most of all, I love life and this is how I choose to share mine.

I hope to share my journey through this blog and maybe get some good advice along the way. I know I am going to be the name on every one's lips!

Enjoy and feel free to comment

2 comments:

  1. Well, I wish you good luck! If you want followers, keep posting on others' sites...and follow the ones you want to keep up with. When you flw, a lot of ppl will flw you back. Then, go to places like blogcatalog.com to find more good reads, or check the sidebars of the ppl you already like. It's all about networking.
    Thanks for the comment-

    ReplyDelete